Pen on a Cork Floor

My 3 year old son got a hold of a black pen and decided to draw on my mother's brand new cork floor. I don't want to damage the floor, but I'm not sure what I can use to remove the marks.

Susan in South Carolina

If it's a sealed cork floor (can't imagine it wouldn't be) you should be able to use anything you would use on a regular wood floor. The Magic Erasers seem to work well on most every stain but I've had is just using rubbing alcohol or anything with alcohol as a main ingredient. If you're not sure try calling a flooring store and asking what they reccommend. We have cork in our finshed basement and it can take lots of abuse!

Good Luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 6, 2005
Cork Flooring
Installing Cork Flooring
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
finished reindeer 1
Making a Wine Cork Reindeer