Scenery: Snow In New York

It always snows in New York State!

We live in "The Woods at Blairville" apartment homes. The complex was first built about 11-12 years ago in a suburban area and is surrounded by woods. We live in one of the end apartments and our backdoor faces the woods. We saw about 5 or 6 pheasants the other day on a knoll of a hill. And I wasn't fast enough to get a picture.

The snow was so beautiful this morning that I didn't want to pass up this opportunity.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

Beautiful pic at "The Woods at Blairville". You are my neighbor and I have just been taking pics of the beautiful late winter snow here in Lew.

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryFebruary 23, 2010
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New York Christmas Charities
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes