Looking For Mailing Address For Animal Planet - Categories:

General AdviceConsumer Advice

Looking For Mailing Address For Animal Planet

I have a crazy request. I would like to get the address for Animal Planet to send a card to someone that was on one of their shows. I have just been all over their site and can't find a real address. I did fill out an email but doubt they will contact me. Can anyone help?

Sandy from Halethorpe

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Sandy,go to your search bar and type in:animalplanet.com as I did.I didn't find an address either.But going to that site,you can find the show that you saw.on that site there's a place to"contact"them......Hope that helped.

It looks like they are part of Discovery.com and this is an address I found on their career site:

Discovery Communications

One Discovery Place

Silver Spring, MD 20910

tel: (240) 662-2000

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 30, 2008
A blank address book
Address Book Tips and Tricks
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Padded Envelopes
Saving Money on Mailing Supplies
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 10:59:22 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.