Mock McRibs

For a quick meal, our family loves the OnCor BBQ rib patties. We just throw the frozen container in the oven for about an hour, until the sauce is bubbling. Chop some onion, add dill pickle slices or chunks, and toast some hoagie buns with the patties in the oven the last couple of minutes.

Instant sandwiches and much cheaper then take out. Sometimes we add a cookie sheet of fries or tater tots to heat as well. The sandwiches are very filling by themselves though. This makes for a very quick and hearty meal. For a real splurge, we add our own home made chocolate malts. Yum!

By Melanie from IL

NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WE ALL LOVE THESE TOO AT OUR HOUSE

This sounds really great. Will give this a try.

Btw, is it possible to share your recipe for the homemade chocolate malts?

Thanks.

HI! Where do you buy OnCor BBQ rib patties? Your quick meal sounds great but I've never heard of them. I live in Texas so perhaps it's a regional thing. Thanks

WE HAVE FOUND THEM AT EVERY GROCERY STORE...ALDI'S .IGA,COUNTY MARKET,NEIMAN MARCUS.WALMART,MEIJER

Hi,

Melanie here, I'll admit I'm one of those pinch of this/touch of that cooks who doesn't always measure. But to be close for our malts: I fill our blender with about 2 cups of milk, add 3 heaping tablespoons of Carnation powdered "malt" mix, add about 4 cups of vanilla ice cream (almost a half of a half gallon container I think I use) then pulse blend it-sometimes have to stop and help it along by getting the air bubbles out with a quick stir. Add a little more milk if needed but finish by adding a good squeeze of liquid chocolate syrup while its blending. YuMmY!!!! :) hope this helps. This makes enough for 2 adult malts, and 4 little kid malts. We usually make this when the icecream is .99/half gallon...Just play around with it till you get it a taste/consistency you like, but the malt powder is key! I get ours at Walmart by the hot chocolate mixes.

McDonalds McRib
Copycat McDonalds Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Fast FoodJanuary 15, 2007
Guide
Big Mac type burger in red burger carton
McDonald's Big Mac Special Sauce Recipes (Copycat)
🎄