Try this simple project you can make with things you have around the house.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper plate
- black paint
- cardboard tubes
- paint in various colors
- Paint a paper plate black. Allow paint to dry.
- Cut several different size rings from a cardboard tube. Paint each a different color and allow the paint to dry.
- Arrange the cardboard pieces on the paper plate and then glue them into place.
- Spread a little glue over each cardboard tube piece and around the rim of the plate. Sprinkle glitter over the glue. Allow all glue to dry.
- Glue a loop of yarn to the back of the plate to make a hanger. The yarn may also be taped on.
By Marie from West Dundee
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide