Try this simple project you can make with things you have around the house.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper plate
- black paint
- cardboard tubes
- paint in various colors
- Paint a paper plate black. Allow paint to dry.
- Cut several different size rings from a cardboard tube. Paint each a different color and allow the paint to dry.
- Arrange the cardboard pieces on the paper plate and then glue them into place.
- Spread a little glue over each cardboard tube piece and around the rim of the plate. Sprinkle glitter over the glue. Allow all glue to dry.
- Glue a loop of yarn to the back of the plate to make a hanger. The yarn may also be taped on.
By Marie from West Dundee
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 11:37:52 AM on 10.0.2.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us