Lizard Repellents

Does anyone know of any natural lizard repellents? Please suggest.

By Sill from Charlotte, NC

Unless the lizard is nn your house I would let them alone. They are good bug eater.

My problem is those darn little geckos have decided to use my kitchen window as their private latrine - and they poo a lot! I've tried spraying the window sill with WD40 because I read they don't like the smell and it works but not long enough so this time I am trying another hopeful suggestion. I mixed Tabasco sauce with a little water and sprayed generously all around the window sill. Before I leave for the summer I plan to stretch packing tape (extra sticky) across the window sill sticky side up and sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Any other suggestions out there?

Come on, Gordon, you have the whole outdoors! Why is my nonprivate window sill your favorite site?

Hi, I'm from Pakistan. Lizards are very common problem here. It is said here that if we use peacock feather where the lizards used to come from, they will go away. I have tried and it works for me. You should try it too, hopefully it works for you too.

Natural Repellents for Lizards
Natural Repellents for Lizards
Home and Garden Pest Control RepellantsMarch 8, 2011
Homemade Bee Repellents
Lizard Photos and Information
Close up of Lizard
Treating a Lizard Bite
Homemade Insect Repellents
Homemade Natural Insect Repellents