Product Review: Perfect Brownie Pan Set

Cost: $19.95

I purchased this pan set to make my Christmas baking easier and more enjoyable. I baked my usual tailgate blondies. They are a family favorite. Well, the pan worked great. The blondies came out looking like they had come from an exclusive bakery- in perfect squares. Also, because all sides of the blondies touched the metal, there was a uniform consistency of crispy outside textures and chewy inside textures for every piece.

It was also easy to use. However, brownie and bar cookie recipes usually call for a 9x12 inch pan. I used this smaller pan, but added 10 minutes to the baking time and the blondies were delicious, just thicker. I would recommend this product, not as a necessity, but definitely a plus for someone who loves to bake or who is concerned about the aesthetics of the cookies they bring to the open dish banquet at church or work. The neatly squared brownies or bar cookies do look special!

By susannl from St. Cloud, FL

What is Best Pan for Baking Brownies?
What is Best Pan for Baking Brownies?
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen CookwareDecember 29, 2009
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
Refrigerator Drip Pan Fills with Water
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume