Posting an Online Auction on Ebay

I want to sell some old jewellery on Ebay and did a search but was overwhelmed by the thousands of choices. Does anyone know a really great and concise website that helps you set up an online auction?

Cathy from Townsville, Australia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I've sold on eBay before, and have been selling quite a bit since before the holidays. If you're looking to actually post an auction on eBay, the site takes you through the process pretty much step-by-step, and it isn't very difficult. They also have all sorts of links that can give you more information or advice. Lastly, there are "veteran" eBayers (I believe they're called trading assistants) that can help you with your selling if you don't want to go it alone. Before you list, I would recommend making sure you don't have any pieces that are very valuable, or if they are, price them accordingly. eBay can become very addicting! I got the bulk of my Christmas gifts off of eBay, mostly financed by the profits I made from selling--it was great to just use that "credit" and not have to use much cash. Best of luck!

Budget & Finance Making Money Selling on EbayJanuary 13, 2006
alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
Family playing games.
Posting House Rules
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:25:49 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.