Value of John Breuner Oak Table

Category Miscellaneous
Determining the current value of a used piece of furniture may be found on an online auction site or from a local antique dealer. This is a guide about value of John Breuner oak table.

I am looking for the value of a solid oak extension table I inherited from my grandmother. Under one of the chairs from this set is a hand-signed tag with the signature of John Breuner.

Best Answer

The table and chairs look in good condition from what I can see from your photos. I would say this would be worth around $1500 to $2000.

If you're looking to insure the table in case of a fire or damage I'd talk to an antique dealer in your area to get a better estimate for the insurance company.

On, a set by this manufacturer had a starting bid of $1000.