How can I get white shoe polish off a black motorcycle jacket?

I picked up the most perfect fitting, broken in black motorcycle jacket for FREE at the flea market last weekend; only thing is, someone decided to get creative and took what looks to be white shoe polish to it...the fringe, the belt, the epaulets. I want to save this jacket, please help! Thanks!

Julie from California

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My son had white paint on his leather jacket and I used a small amount of undiluted vodka on a soft cloth to remove it. Try it in a hidden area first to see how the leather reacts, but it worked for me on paint.

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJuly 3, 2004
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Shoe Polish
Cleaning Shoe Polish Stains on Clothing
Motorcycle Parade
Motorcycle Parade Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:20:08 AM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.