StainsCleaning

How can I get white shoe polish off a black motorcycle jacket?

I picked up the most perfect fitting, broken in black motorcycle jacket for FREE at the flea market last weekend; only thing is, someone decided to get creative and took what looks to be white shoe polish to it...the fringe, the belt, the epaulets. I want to save this jacket, please help! Thanks!

Julie from California

Answers

My son had white paint on his leather jacket and I used a small amount of undiluted vodka on a soft cloth to remove it. Try it in a hidden area first to see how the leather reacts, but it worked for me on paint.