Preventing Your Car From Rolling Over

When driving, if you were to drop off the blacktop and there is no shoulder on the roadway, try not jerk the vehicle back onto the roadway. You'll be better off riding the vehicle off in the direction you were headed, as most chances, you'll cause your vehicle to roll over. It would be better to have a few things wrong with your vehicle than to total it out completely. Be Safe!

By Terri from NV

I learned this one the hard way!! But I was and still am very thankful I was not hurt!

Sometime back going 10-15 miles per hour coming to a stop light behind some other cars on the road I hit a slick oil spot as it was wet with grizzling rain and I hit my brakes to prevent hitting the car in front of me I cut my wheel towards a ditch and slid in riding the sides of the ditch in the direction of my wheel saved me from a complete turn over as it slowed to stop the vehicle gently laid on its side. The only damage done was my side mirror broke. I however was strapped in my vehicle but was able to unbuckle as it turned on its side saving me from any injury. I recommend this even if I was going faster but you may want to leave your belt on it your traveling at a higher speed.

Consumer Advice CarsNovember 30, 2005
Crochet Rug
Keeping a Crochet Project from Rolling Up
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Wind Yarn with a Hand Mixer
Rolling Up Leftover Yarn
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior