Making an "I Knead You" Valentine's Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 3, 2019
Make a card for your sweetie using a play on words. The rolling pin is made from a piece of cardboard, and stands out nicely due to its thickness. I used plain craft paper for the dough and card base.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- red and white craft paper
- piece of cardboard
- black pen
- Cut out a long rectangle from the red paper. Mine is about 8" x 4". Fold it in half to make the card base.
- To make the dough, freehand cut out a blob from the white paper. Make sure it's smaller than the front of the card.
- To make the rolling pin, cut out a thin rectangle from the cardboard. Cut each end out to resemble the top of a bottle.
- Glue the dough onto the card, then glue the rolling pin onto the dough. Keep space at the bottom for your message.
- To make sparkly cartoon eyes, draw a circle, then draw 2 smaller circles diagonally inside.
- Fill in around the 2 smaller circles and repeat on the other side. Add a mouth.
- Do the same on the dough. I gave it a shocked look!
- Write "I knead you" underneath. You can add more details if you like. As you can see in the final photo, I added some lines from the pressure of the kneading!
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 13:47:30 in 4 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.