Valentine's DayCrafts

"I Knead You" Card

Make a card for your sweetie using a play on words. The rolling pin is made from a piece of cardboard, and stands out nicely due to its thickness. I used plain craft paper for the dough and card base.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 card

1. Cut out a long rectangle from the red paper. Mine is about 8" x 4". Fold it in half to make the card base.
  2. To make the dough, freehand cut out a blob from the white paper. Make sure it's smaller than the front of the card.
  3. To make the rolling pin, cut out a thin rectangle from the cardboard. Cut each end out to resemble the top of a bottle.
  4. Glue the dough onto the card, then glue the rolling pin onto the dough. Keep space at the bottom for your message.
  5. To make sparkly cartoon eyes, draw a circle, then draw 2 smaller circles diagonally inside.
  6. Fill in around the 2 smaller circles and repeat on the other side. Add a mouth.
  7. Do the same on the dough. I gave it a shocked look!
  8. Write "I knead you" underneath. You can add more details if you like. As you can see in the final photo, I added some lines from the pressure of the kneading!

Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 3, 2019
🎃
🌻
🎂