Browsing: Golden Retriever Mix Photos

Socks (Terrier/Golden Retriever Mix)

Socks is a 5 month old terrier/golden mix. I just rescued her from the pound the middle of February after receiving a call from a friend that this adorable puppy was going to be put down.

Dog and child.

Her favorite thing to do is snuggle and sleep with her chosen owner, my daughter. Socks wasn't expected to live. She was so full of 4 types of worms that she was almost starved to death at only 6 weeks old. The first night we had her she weighed 16 pounds. A month later she weighed 8 pounds, it was all worms. Now, she is a healthy and normal 5 month old puppy.

Socks lets my 4 year old carry her around and sleep on her like a pillow. Wherever my daughter is, you will find Socks at her side. I have no doubt Socks was destined by God to belong to my daughter.

By Yvonne from St. Paul, TX

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a beautiful puppy and a great adoption story to go with it. I'm glad the pup found such a good home. PS your daughter looks like a little angel holding the puppy

God bless you! Simply adorable.

Jennifer CA

I would agree that that is a match made in heaven! Give both your daughter and Socks a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

What a beautiful story!! I'm certainly glad that you found each other! God bless!

I just love a happy ending! they are made for one another..

This is so sweet. Lucky Socks ! Please give the puppy kisses for me. Your daughter is a sweetheart also.Thanks for sharing.

They're both adorable. And it's a wonderful story of how best friends found each other. Thanks for the happy ending.

i am so happy that Socks is at a better place

God Bless u and yr family for taking her in...

regards and best wishes

Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 15, 2007
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 10:01:27 PM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.