Toning the Back of My Thighs

I am looking for at home exercises to tone the back of my thighs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Too many cookies! from Oregon

I know this is going to sound crazy but take a free spinning rolling pin and roll your thighs by free spinning i mean you hold the handles and you spin the roller and then after you roll for five minutes all directions do a mule kick on the floor on knees and bend and straighten 1ox adjust as needed.

I've been running for about 40 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for the past 2 months and it is working wonders on my legs. Remember that there is no quick and easy way to get toned up, and spot toning is a myth. If you are unhappy with your body, you must use a combination of cardio, weigh-lifting, and nutritional changes to get (and keep) the results you want.

A woman doing leg curls.
Toning Your Buns and Thighs
Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJanuary 9, 2008
Wooden Back Scratcher
Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers
Dyed Hair
Toning Down Dyed Hair
braised chicken thighs
Recipes Using Chicken Thighs
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples
🎄
🍂