Toning the Back of My Thighs

I am looking for at home exercises to tone the back of my thighs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Too many cookies! from Oregon

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have these websites saved in a folder entitled: Women's Exercises.

http://www.heal  amp;lang=english

http://ezineart  es&id=239942

http://www.tbfi  al_exercises.htm

I know this is going to sound crazy but take a free spinning rolling pin and roll your thighs by free spinning i mean you hold the handles and you spin the roller and then after you roll for five minutes all directions do a mule kick on the floor on knees and bend and straighten 1ox adjust as needed.

I've been running for about 40 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for the past 2 months and it is working wonders on my legs. Remember that there is no quick and easy way to get toned up, and spot toning is a myth. If you are unhappy with your body, you must use a combination of cardio, weigh-lifting, and nutritional changes to get (and keep) the results you want.

A woman doing leg curls.
Toning Your Buns and Thighs
Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJanuary 9, 2008
Wooden Back Scratcher
Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers
Dyed Hair
Toning Down Dyed Hair
braised chicken thighs
Recipes Using Chicken Thighs
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples
Chicken Thighs with Roasted Apples
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:34:29 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.