Is Food Coloring Harmful to Pets?

Is food color harmful to pets?

boobear131 from FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm not sure why you are asking but I would suggest that you call your vet. (Call ASAP in case it is poisonous to them.)

I once ate some M&M's and just for giggles I sorted them by color. To my surprise, red ones don't taste so good. that was the beginning of my trend toward organic living. Think about it, do you really want to put wierd stuff into his body?

When you think about it like this, the answer is YES. Food colorings and flavorings are made from the residue that is left over after the manufacturing of gasoline from crude oil. So aske yourself, "Would you want that stuff in your food?" "Do you want your pets eating it?"

I was just wondering b.c i make my own doggie treats for my pup. i was thinking of putting carob on top to look all "fancy" and to put food coloring in it to add a little -spark-

But thank you for your replies =]

Pets HealthNovember 4, 2007
A person coloring their hair.
Saving Money on Coloring Your Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:56:13 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.