How do I get the Firefox Web Browser?

How will I know when I get the FreeFirefox Web Browser and what kind of change will occur?

Rosebud

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi Rosebud!! Here's the site that tells you all about Firefox Web Browser. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ We use a couple of different browsers on our computer and Firefox is one....we like it. Hope this helps :)

I have been using Firefox for several years now, and after switching from Explorer, I have had less "junk" show up on my computer. There are occasional instances where you must use Explorer (and normally, you will get a message from the website you are visiting that says Explorer is required), but for daily use, I love Firefox.

I have had Firefox for over a year now. I love it! I love tabbed browsing, autofil, spell check. You should know though that Firefox is an affiliate program and you can make $1.00 from every person you get to join under your affiliate id.

Firefox is great. I think someone already mentioned how to get it-- go to mozilla.com/firefox and download it-- so as far as the other part of your quesiton goes, the only change that will occur is that you will have another option for web browsing in addition to internet explorer. An icon for firefox will show up on your desktop after installation, just like there is probably one for internet explorer. You can still use internet explorer if you decide you don't like mozilla.

The big difference between the two is that hackers haven't figured out how to make bugs that can enter your computer through mozilla yet, so it is more secure. The features I like about mozilla are the tabbed browsing (hold down the ctrl key and the letter T and you'll get a new "tab") and the search bar that is always available for google, amazon, and ebay so you don't have to go to those sites first to do a search.

Organizing Your Web Browser's Bookmarks, Bookmark menu on a computer.
Organizing Your Web Browser's Bookmarks
Computers Internet TipsAugust 31, 2006
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Crafts Using Soda Cans
Crafts Using Soda Cans
Baby Videos
Funny Baby Videos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:03:36 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.