Hidden Stream (Big Horn Mountains, Wyoming)

This photo was taken in The Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming. I named it Hidden Stream. My husband was snowmobiling and went over this snowy spot and there was a stream. I loved how it looked in between all the pine trees.

By Candace

I've never had to work out in or shovel snow, nor have I ever had to do much driving in it either, but my hubby is from the great state of Michigan, and he certainly did. So much so that he no longer wants to live in snow country. It would suit me very well though, and I don't believe any sight in the world could be more beautiful that what your picture captured. I just love it. We lived in North Carolina for a couple of years and we had record snows while we were there. I was in Heaven way up in the mountains with snow all around me, and it lay on the branches of Hemlock trees so heavy that it weighted them down. That's where my heart lives still.

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.

Thanks so much for your comment. We are actually from Michigan, so very used to the snow. I just loved how we didn't even know there was a stream there between the trees, until my husband broke through the snow and there it was. This is one of my favorite photos.

stream flowing over rocks
Stream Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 26, 2011
Photo of a beautiful cornucopia with gourds, corn and apples.
Making a Cornucopia
Bavarian town in mountains
Leavenworth, WA Frugal Travel Guide
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Wyoming Christmas Charities