Stream Photos

Category Scenery
This is a guide about stream photos. Many beautiful photos can be captured of creeks and streams.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This photo was shot in Spearfish Canyon, South Dakota. I was crossing this little stream and noticed the color of the water. I was captivated by the colors from the leaves' reflections. I must have taken 30 pictures just of this spot and this was the best one I got!

I am so happy I took the time to take this photo, because 30 minutes later when coming back acrossed the stream, the sun had moved enough that the water wasn't colored anymore.

By Candace from Gillette, WY

Small Stream with Fall Colors Reflecting

Comment Like this photo? 28

This is our beautiful stream that runs through our property. I take a picture every day I cross it and no two pictures are alike.

Comment Like this photo? 26

This photo was taken in The Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming. I named it Hidden Stream. My husband was snowmobiling and went over this snowy spot and there was a stream. I loved how it looked in between all the pine trees.

By Candace

Snow covered stream.

Comment Like this photo? 22

A stream runs next to my house; it travels from the Appalachian Trail down the mountain to the lake in our community. After all the rain we experienced this week, the water was flowing very fiercely.

By Toni

After the Rain, Appalachian Trail

Comment Like this photo? 19

This photo was taken in the Bighorn Mountains in Wyoming. We went camping for our 10th Wedding anniversary next to a beautiful mountain stream. My daughter tossed this flower in the water and I took this amazing photo.

By Candace from Gillette, WY

A yellow flower floating in a mountain stream in Wyoming.

Comment Like this photo? 3