Self-adhesive Night Lights

I would like to know where I can find self-adhesive night lights.

Irene

I've always gotten mine from the dollar store. they are the kind you tap to turn on or off and are really convenient for out of the way places too. usually use AA batteries.

I have never had much luck with electronics at dollar tree. Things like headsets, fans, lights, etc tend to go out in a couple of days and who wants to go back to the store to complain about a dollar item, right? I have googled the concept, and found a cool site called "www.topbulb.com and their product is below. It's 9.99 but with a little research, you can probably find them at walmart for less. I love the ones you can get for reading in bed that hang around your neck. They are good for riding a bike or walking at night, too.

Hello,

Hollywood lights.com carries the self adhesive night lights or if you have a Hobby Lobby craft store near you they also carry them back in the fabric dept.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 5, 2008
Man Greeting the Dawn
Building Self Confidence and Self Esteem
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
🎄
🍂