Kielbasa Veggie Tomato Soup
My kids love it and they are 4 and 8. It feeds a family of four very comfortably. My kids eat several helpings when this is served, so I am sure that you could feed 6 on this recipe.
- 1 Kielbasa, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 cans of green beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of wax beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of corn (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 3 (10 oz) cans of condensed tomato soup
- 3 cans of water (using the tomato soup can to measure the water)
- Optional: add diced onions
Mix all ingredients in large pan bring to boil. Serve.
By Virginia Hilton from Virginia Beach, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 10, 2017 at 1:38:20 PM on 10.0.2.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us