Kielbasa Veggie Tomato Soup
My kids love it and they are 4 and 8. It feeds a family of four very comfortably. My kids eat several helpings when this is served, so I am sure that you could feed 6 on this recipe.
- 1 Kielbasa, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 cans of green beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of wax beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of corn (14.5 oz)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 3 (10 oz) cans of condensed tomato soup
- 3 cans of water (using the tomato soup can to measure the water)
- Optional: add diced onions
Mix all ingredients in large pan bring to boil. Serve.
By Virginia Hilton from Virginia Beach, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:45:25 PM on 10.0.1.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us