SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Sunset (Whiskey Run Beach, OR)

Taken out at Whiskey Run Beach, which runs along the Oregon Coast's Scenic By-way, I was intrigued by the giant sun that seemed to be sitting right on top of the clouds. I felt as if I were saying goodnight to God Himself (not that I worship the sun, that's not my bag, baby, lol)

I love walking the sandy beach of Whiskey Run. It's always so relaxing and there's hardly ever anyone else there, other than my husband :) The dogs love it, too! They get so excited when those leashes come off and they get to run!

Whiskey Run really is my perfect escape. I feel so lucky to live so close to such a wonderful place. I honestly wish I could share a piece of it with each and every one of you in reality. Everyone deserves to experience this place for themselves. Such serenity is almost nonexistent in the world these crazy days.

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR