Using Crystal Every Day

I am always looking for ways to use my pretty crystal everyday. For instance, I use a my celery dishes to hold folded dinner napkins in the kitchen and paper hand towels in the bath. I also use my 8 inch square crystal tray to house my 6 1/2 inch luncheon napkins.

Using Crystal Every Day Using Crystal Every Day Using Crystal Every Day

By Mitzi from DeLand, FL

I think that is a great idea! It is hard for me because I have a toddler that is notorious for grab N throw...but when he gets older (and more self-control/listens better) I am planning on using my china and crystal more. I like to use it for any family visits and my cake plate I use for all holidays. What good is having nice things if they sit in a cabinet all the time? The memories they invoke are much more valuable! Thanks for sharing!

I was thinking the same thing, "No little kids in that house!" Still, it is a wonderful idea. Someday, when my little hooligans are bigger, I can break out my lovely things. Thanks for the before and after photos too, they really show how beautiful your crystal is.

Using Crystal Every Day
Uses for Crystal Dishes
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AccessoriesApril 20, 2007
Crystal Decanter
Using Lead Crystal
Crystal Chandelier
Making a Crystal Chandelier
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Red Wine in Crystal Glass on Black
Cleaning Crystal