Uses for Crystal Dishes

Category Accessories
Rather than keeping your crystal dishes tucked away in the china cabinet, consider ways you can use them more frequently. This is a guide about uses for crystal dishes.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

I am always looking for ways to use my pretty crystal everyday. For instance, I use a my celery dishes to hold folded dinner napkins in the kitchen and paper hand towels in the bath. I also use my 8 inch square crystal tray to house my 6 1/2 inch luncheon napkins.

By Mitzi from DeLand, FL

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I think that is a great idea! It is hard for me because I have a toddler that is notorious for grab N throw...but when he gets older (and more self-control/listens better) I am planning on using my china and crystal more. I like to use it for any family visits and my cake plate I use for all holidays. What good is having nice things if they sit in a cabinet all the time? The memories they invoke are much more valuable! Thanks for sharing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I was thinking the same thing, "No little kids in that house!" Still, it is a wonderful idea. Someday, when my little hooligans are bigger, I can break out my lovely things. Thanks for the before and after photos too, they really show how beautiful your crystal is.

Reply Like this photo? Yes