Crafts Using Glass Tiles

I have square, clear glass tiles with etched/frosted Celtic circles. The glass is not thick. I would love to do art project with them. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Marie from NYC

Drink coasters would look nice and you could paint scenes on them even use stencils as your picture choice.

Make stepping stones.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf39570920.tip.html

Perhaps you can use the tiles to cover the top of a side table or end table.

What size are the tile? How about a mobile type sun catcher ? Or ornaments to hang off plants or in windows (if they are 1" or so). I am imagining 1" tiles-- that would be a really cool craft stash!

Make a gazing ball. See if the bowling alley will give you an old ball. Clean it off with alcohol to make sure it is very clean. You can then prime if you wish with Zinzer 123 primer or you can leave it be ....depends on what you want to show underneath. For instance, if you have mostly blue tiles, a blue ball would look good. The apply the tiles with silicone clear window and door caulk. I have used GE brand. When you apply the tiles, sit it on top of a metal coffee can or something similar so that you have a base for it while applying the tiles. I would say to do about 1/2 your ball one day, let sit and then do the other side. I have used the glass 1/2 balls and they look great when done. I would think the glass tiles would be even prettier.

Take a tv tray and your glass tiles make your design . oh put a couple nail were your TV tray slides with the tile you can fold it . tiles are heavy could come loose and vreakv. So you have your design your tile and your spray adhesive glue down your tiles let dry for 24 hours you can grout let it dry now you have have a new table for your barbecue today or your hot food fun I'm in process of doing one myself

Tile Craft
Crafts Using Tiles
Crafts AdviceOctober 13, 2008
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Decoupaged Ceramic Tiles
Decoupaging Ceramic Tiles
Recycled Tile Bookends
Making Recycled Tile Bookends
🎉
🎄