Scenery: Sunset (Richland, WA)

contest winner icon

It's a bit of a trek and a chore to take the trash out in my apartment complex but as I rounded the corner towards the designated spot I saw the most beautiful 'Almost Autumn Sunset'! I simply had to go back to my apartment and grab my camera!

Wasn't able to capture the original clouds and colors viewed because Mother Natures beauty changes so quickly but am still pleased with this photo. Perhaps I should start wearing the camera around my neck 24/7 ;-) LOL!

By Deeli

I love silhouettes Deeli, and especially in landscapes. The trees against that sky makes me want to paint so much I can feel it in my hands. I vote that you keep that camera around your neck. This is so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm with Pookarina. Many's the time I wished for a camera while I enjoyed God's evening sky-painting... :D

Deeli, God used that same color palette here in Ca.

Hope you win with this one. Hugs,Vi

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. (Wish I could take good pictures.)

Photos ScenerySeptember 10, 2010
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide