Scenery: Horseback Riding (Rouge Park, Detroit, MI)

I went out to Rouge Park the day after Memorial Day. As I was driving down Joy Road, I discovered that there was a riding stable run by the Buffalo Soldiers Club. They allow horseback riding on Saturday and Sunday for a small fee (less than $5.00). The horses and one donkey were grazing outside, so I took a few pictures.

I don't know the names of all the horses, but I found out that the donkey was named Eddie (after Eddie Murphy) because of the character in Shrek. All of the animals were friendly, but Eddie was the only one who came up to the fence so I could pet him.

By Cheryl

Can I see the ribs on that first picture? Or am I looking at it wrong?

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is a Great Pic. Thanx to Cheryl for Sharing pictures of our horses at the Buffalo Soldiers Heritage Center in Detroit at Rouge Park!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I love Eddie he actually communicated with me when I talked to him is he still living I'd like to see him again

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

closeup of course
Horse Photos
Photos SceneryJune 10, 2010
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone National Park Photos and Information
brown filly
Filly Photos
Shenandoah National Park
Shenandoah National Park Photos and Information
Assateague Wild Ponies on a beach
Wild Horse Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:51:31 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.