Mix Leftover Lipstick With Vaseline

This is a make up tip. You can purchase a little plastic container in the sample/travel section of your favorite grocery or drug store (cost about 99 cents) and then put the last bit of your lipstick in it with some Vaseline. Scoop out the last bit of lipstick from the tube and mix it with the Vaseline in the plastic container and boom! You have lip gloss in a favorite shade.

By Wolfen8586 from Scottsdale, AZ

And if you just want to use the last of the lipstick that is below the top; scoop out and put in an empty contact lens case.

Last time I had eye check-up I asked for empty case which I was given free. Now I can empty all those lipsticks that have

been piling up & get the rest out of 'em!

Hi Rhea,

Your make-up tip works very well. If you don't have a small lip-brush, just use a clean Q-Tip and toss.

Thank you for sharing. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

I am having trouble with very dry lips. They are o dry they peel and crack. I am going to try making my own lip gloss. I like the idea of making small amounts of different colors. I love it. Thank you.

lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes LipsMarch 25, 2010
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
Removing Vaseline Stains