DIY Crayon Lipgloss
November 29, 2020
Yup you read it right. I'm going to show you how to make lipgloss out of crayons! It's really fun and easy, and it's interesting to try different crazy colors and see which is your favorite.
So let's begin shall we? :)
Total Time: 15
- 1 crayon any color (I used Crayola it's known for being non-toxic)
- 1 tiny spoon of coconut oil
- 1 normal size bowl
- 1 mixing spoon
- Get all ingredients and supplies together!
- Now pick a crayon any color and peel the wrapper off.
- Put that and a small spoon of coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix and put in a tiny container, then put it in the freezer for 10-15 mins.
- Your done, enjoy!!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.