Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Nozzle Clogged

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I have a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. The nozzle rotates, but the cleaning liquid doesn't come out. How can I unclog it?

By Luis from Miami, FL

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Ann Winberg 306 239 01/16/2011 Flag

Try soaking the nozzle in vinegar for a couple of hours.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Nozzle Clogged

By Sandy from Memphis, TN

I have the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner for the shower. I purchased it about two years ago, but haven't used it for the last year because it wasn't working. I finally had time to take a look at it. After playing around with it quite a bit, I was finally able to get the motor running and the nozzle spinning each time I press the button. However, the cleaning liquid doesn't dispense. I soaked the nozzle and the inside area in vinegar, but to no avail. I really enjoyed using this device, but am needing advice on how to engage the spraying part of the unit. Thanks in advance for any advice.

By Mom from MO