Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Nozzle Clogged

I have a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. The nozzle rotates, but the cleaning liquid doesn't come out. How can I unclog it?

By Luis from Miami, FL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Try soaking the nozzle in vinegar for a couple of hours.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

January 15, 2011 Flag

I have the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner for the shower. I purchased it about two years ago, but haven't used it for the last year because it wasn't working. I finally had time to take a look at it. After playing around with it quite a bit, I was finally able to get the motor running and the nozzle spinning each time I press the button. However, the cleaning liquid doesn't dispense. I soaked the nozzle and the inside area in vinegar, but to no avail. I really enjoyed using this device, but am needing advice on how to engage the spraying part of the unit. Thanks in advance for any advice.

By Mom from MO

October 14, 2010 Flag

By Sandy from Memphis, TN

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 15, 2011
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 13, 2016 at 7:26:04 AM on 10.0.0.38 in 519 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.