Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Other people's opinion of a tool before you buy it, can help you know whether the it will work for you. This guide is about Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Cleaner reviews.

I would like some feedback on the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. I was thinking about trying it but wanted to hear from those who have used it first. Thanks for your input.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

Answers

I have one in every shower. I never need to scrub only wipe the outside of the shower doors. This is a must have product. Yes, go buy one! H

Product: Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner

Manufacturer: Scrubbing Bubbles - S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.

Request: Does the scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner work?

Judy from Brookings Oregon

Answers

I haven't used this product, but the only way I could get built up scum off our glass shower screen was to use spray-on oven cleaner. You only have to do it once, and from then on wipe it over after every shower with a towel. This works for me.

i have one and love it. i don't buy the refills. i just took the lid off and added 3 tbs liquid jetdry(for dishwashers) and filled the rest of the container with water. this works really well and is a lot cheaper

I haven't tried it either although it recieved the "deal" award on the "Is it a deal or dud?" on our local news channel. I love hte idea about the Jet Dry and Water for refills.Have you tried a Magic Eraser for soap scum in the shower?It works great!!Makes glass sparkle.

I am planning on buying one, soon. My DH always forgets to spray the shower clean (arm & hammer) then I get stuck scrubbing...and Kaboom is not all it is cracked up to be!

I got one and very pleased with it!!!
Just started refilling the refill container with different shower cleaner---this works just fine and dandy!!
I still have to clean it---but this product helps me!!! It doesn't take as long to clean the shower!!
I do recommend it!!!

BEST DEAL ALERT!!! Go to scrubbingbubbles.com for a $7 dollar off coupon; Walgreen's has it for 19.99, then you can get a $ 5 mail in rebate by sept 30. Ha, you've tried it for the whole price of $7.99! I will be buying mine this weekend!

Don't waste money on this!! It only cleans a 12" strip of shower wall, right where it sprays!