Odors on a Microfiber Couch

I have owned a set of microfiber couches for 3 years. One of them has developed a weird smell in a small corner of it. I don't know what it is or how to go about cleaning it. Any suggestions from anyone? I have dogs and kids, but was thinking it might be their body oil making it smell. I have no stains on my furniture, nor does anyone eat or drink on them, I don't allow that.

By Chaz from MI

I have tried distilled white vinegar in a 50/50 solution with water to spray on items smelling odd. You might try it on a small part of one couch to see if there was any improvement. One thought that comes to mind is this; could there possibly be a small rodent in the couch?

A Duckie-do. I don't think we have any small rodents. Haven't seen them or any droppings, and we move our couches weekly to vacuum under and in the bottom of them(I am a neat freak) LOL. We tried Fa breeze and it has lowered the small odor tremendously. It is on the front corner of the couch, so it isn't from people sitting there. We just think it is from our teenager who lays on it and he puts his head there all the time. Thanks for the tip and we will try that to see if it works better than what we are doing right now. :)

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 13, 2010
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2017 at 9:40:11 AM on 10.0.2.47 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.