StylingHair Tips

Easy Way to Set Hair

I have fine, soft hair which doesn't hold a set. I used to shampoo and set it every day when I had my shower until I was told I was washing all the oils and nutrients out of my hair. Then I started wetting it before setting and found it took a while to dry. It has taken me many years to find a way that works for me.

I drizzle water over a roller, shake off the excess, and set my hair. This means the tips of the hair gets the most moisture. By the time I am dressed and ready to go out, I find the hair is usually dry. If not, just a minute with the drier fixes it. Hope someone out there finds this useful, too.

By skinnyjinny from Scotland