Gracie (Pitbull Mix)

Gracie is about 6 months old and is a Pitbull mix. We got her about a month ago from the local animal shelter.

She likes to PLAY and CHEW! She actually belongs to my daughter and son in-law. Gracie already knows what it means to come to "Grammy's house." (My house) She loves to come and visit and she is such a clown. She's long-legged and gangly and sometimes downright clumsy. So much fun! She sleeps with her mommy and daddy in their bed. She's a real snuggler when she's not ripping around and playing.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Gracie is beautiful! And thank you/your family for adopting her from a shelter! I'll bet she'd have a ball playing with my five cats, who by the way, sleep in my bed! haha.. Thanks for putting that precious face on the website for all of us to see~ (I'm also a grandma to five cats of my daughters', who sleep with her!).

Gracie is so cute! I bet she gets her fair share of the bed, too. I have a female dachshund and she crowds me in a king-size bed! Ha! Give Gracie a big hug and kiss for me.

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 1, 2007
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎉
🎄