Boy (Cat)

This little cat, "Boy", is the laziest thing I have ever seen. He eats and sleeps (that is about all he is good for), but I love him. He loves to get his back and belly scratched on a daily basis. I acquired him from a stranger who had too many kittens and needed homes for them.

I was out in the yard late this afternoon, when I turned around and noticed my boy cat must have gotten tired and decided to take a nap right in the flower pot! It was good for a laugh and I hope you get a chuckle out of it, too.

Boy is an outside cat and if I call his name, he comes running out from under whatever rose bush he's sleeping under. He thinks he is going to get to eat again. Cats are fun to be around.

By Carol L.C.

Boy (Cat)

"Boy" looks so comfortable that he must be a great influence on anyone seeing him. Just to be around him probably

lowers your blood pressure. LOL

We love black and white kitties, and have enjoyed a few over the years calling us "theirs". Cats are just good for

people to love and care for, and in turn, they provide us with a love that can't be matched by humans.

I'd say you're very lucky to have been chosen by Boy, and it's nice that you are sharing him with us. Thank you.

Pookarina

What a handsome kitty. He looks so comfortable "planted" in the flower pot. give him a big hug from me.

Joan

Photos Pets CatsMarch 23, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Harry Potter Costume
🎉
🎄