Tiny Brownish Red Bugs in Kitchen Cupboards

I have recently found a bunch of these tiny brownish red bugs crawling around my kitchen cupboards. I don't think they're bedbugs. At first glance I thought they were small ants. Does anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them?

By nyapt from Queens,NY

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

They look like roaches to me. The best way to get rid of them is to trap one and show it to the exterminator. He will then know what to use.

Don't know if I spelled it right but they look like boll weevils. They live on dry goods such as crackers and cereals or grains flours. You must freeze dry goods for 24-36 hours to kill any that may be in the foods when you first purchase them and keep foods in tightly seal containers.

It is a pantry pest type beetle/ weevil (boll weevils attack cotton bolls), need to locate what they are infesting in the pantry and throw it away, get rid of anything they could of infested too, thoroughly clean under the shelves and the corners. In 23rd year doing pest control.

Answer

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsAugust 29, 2010
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 23, 2016 at 8:04:39 PM on 10.0.0.125 in 382 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.