"The Punisher" Birthday Cake

Finding the right cake for a 16th birthday party for my son was impossible. So I browsed websites my son likes, found "The Punisher" picture to look at while forming, decorating his cake. I bought all cake mixes and frosting on sale. I had the black candles. After frosting the cake, I used Reese's Pieces for accent. The total cost was about $7.00 and 3 hours of my time. It was a hit.

By Rachel from Richmond, VA

"The Punisher" Birthday Cake

WOW! Great cake! I bet your son and his friends loved it! You are a cool mom! No store bought cake for you! My kids are now 19 and 21 and I loved throwing parties that went along with their interests whatever that may be at the time. They still talk about the unique theme parties we had. I like the candy that you sprinkled around the cake for interest.

That was a great idea you had, and I know your son really appreciated it! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking CakesAugust 15, 2007
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Googly eye cake
Making A Googly Eye Cake
Birthday Cake
Birthday Cake Ideas