Joey (Chihuahua/Pekingese?)

Joey is a 2 year old that we think is Chihuahua/Pekingese? We know his mom's a Long Hair Chihuahua, but he's not a pure bred. We adopted him from an abusive family. They didn't have time for him and he was very neglected. Now he's happy and healthy.

He loves to go for a ride, and he loves his clothes. Joey's my little Gator dog. Whenever he shakes (like after a bath) his jowls get stuck over his bottom teeth and he looks angry. We call it his "mad face" Too cute. He also loves to go outside and chase lizards, but after he catches them he has no idea what to do with them.

By Geri from St. Augustine, FL

Joey is precious! I am so glad that you rescued him - now both of you are happy! I firmly believe in rescuing animals - I have 3 dogs from my local humane society and just gave my niece a rescued cat that lived with me for several years. If more people got their animals from their local humane society, there would be fewer people who ran puppy mills, because it would no longer pay! Give Joey a big kiss from Missy's mom and God bless you.

Joey has some Pekingese in him for sure, I can tell from the face. What a darling. I love to hear rescue stories. I really believe we can change the world, one animal at a time and for them, it really does change their whole world for the better.

Thank you for sharing, and also for rescuing the cat. Blessings, Racer

Photos Pets DogsMay 4, 2009
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos