Look For Nail Polish And Other Toiletries At Rummage Sales

Rummage sales are great to buy slightly used but still good nail polish dirt cheap! I have bought slightly used bottles for as low as $.05! Fantastic! Other items are the same way, especially shampoo and conditioner!

By Veronica from Sedalia, Missouri

You can get good deals like this, but you need to be careful, especially using these type of products. There is a chance of spreading fungus if the person using it has one.

Once I went to a yard sale where the family was moving and they put out just about everything. I bought a shoebox full of bottles of lotion for only 50 cents. It had 17 bottles of lotion in it, and only two had been opened--the others were brand new.

In yard sales sometimes you find unopened bottles of shampoo, bath salts, etc. I had a woman at a yard sale who was selling off the ramains of a beauty salon a whole fist full of those big nail files that sell for $1+ just to get rid of them!

I think this is fine to do if the items were unopened. I have bought brand-new Mary Kay cosmetics at garage sales for a very good price.

One might want to be wary of outdated toiletries. Open them up to make sure they're not all dried up or smell bad.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsAugust 15, 2007
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🎉
🎄