Removing Wax with Dawn

When washing dishes with Dawn, I put the washables with wax on them in the dish water. VOILA! The wax just slid off. I tried placing a warm sponge with the dish water on the wax on the counter top and again, the wax just slid off. So I tried it with a washable tea towel. It worked again.

I was impressed a tip to use Dawn for cleaning tubs and showers. It really works.

This I came upon quite by accident. I was trying to put a small candle into a larger, almost melted candle. It gave just enough to splash warm wax everywhere.

By Faye from Garland, TX

Candlesticks with melting candles on them.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Candle Sticks
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenDecember 22, 2005
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Using Leftover Candle Wax, Melted Candles
Using Leftover Candle Wax
🎄