New Dog Aggressive Toward Resident Cat

I have 2 dogs and 1 cat and everything was fine, but then I got a 4 year old rescue Doxie and everything has changed. My new Doxie wants to fight with my cat and she seems to be convincing the other dogs not to like the cat anymore. For a month I have tried many things and nothing is working. Please help me get my happy home back again. Sincerely.

By Jackie from central CA

A squirt from a squirtgun and not so the dog or dogs can see where it came from. It doesn't hurt them. Just changes their train of thought and they decide it is not the most pleasant experience.

Got cut off. Got one looks just like yours on little shorter legs. Amazing, smart. He is my little ambassador. Everything has to be OK in the household or he has to fix it. I do rescue and Binkey has to clean everyone's eyes, ears and doctor boo boos. One of my mixed boxers has Muscular dystrophy. Quite crippled with feet pointing east and west. Binkey worries after him all the time. Licks and kisses his swollen joints. Very smart and busy. Loves to cuddle with anyone who might need him, most of all, Mommy. I am escorted if i need the bathroom in the night. oops, this was for what is my dog? Well Binkey protects my cats but since he is not there, I suggest a water gun to be used like you don't know a thing about what happened. It just changes their train of thought and sometimes is not all that comfortable. Poor kitty.

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 2, 2010
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Older cat playing with a kitten.
Introducing a New Kitten to Your Resident Cat
Rescued Dog
Introducing a Rescued Dog to Resident Pets
Dog with Cat
Introducing a Dog to Resident Cats
🎄
🍂