Frugal Uses for Vinegar

This guide is about frugal uses for vinegar. This common fermented liquid can be an inexpensive product for many household uses.

November 10, 2010 Flag

I come from a family of thrifty recyclers. We were recycling and saving money way before it was the "in" thing. Mom and Dad taught us all to find new uses for things. Dad was a great believer in duct tape fixing everything! His favorite chair wore out at the arms and he promptly covered them in duct tape. Not so pleasing to the eye, but that chair lasted 10 extra years.

When I left home and married, I too became a thrifty housewife. Neither my husband or myself had large paying jobs, so we tried to find others uses for everything. I found hundreds of uses for plain cheap white vinegar.

Here's some:

That's just a FEW of the things regular white distilled or cider vinegar can do and save a lot of money!

By Bonnie from Hillsboro, Ohio

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment
Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 29, 2016
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Inflating Balloon During Balloon Experiment
Blowing up a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 7, 2017 at 9:22:47 PM on 10.0.0.189 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.