2 Coats of Envirotex

Well I finally got done with my project thanks to all your post on this page. I was so leery of doing this but it came out awesome. I did need help at the end with the second coat of Enviro though. I started with a white countertop. These are the steps I took:

1. I painted a sage coat with new Rustoleum paint on the countertops.
  2. I sponged on burgundy spray paint, then stone light beige, then copper spray color. I topped them with gold spray paint with a sponge. I let them dry overnight.
  3. I applied 2 coats of polyurethane gloss.
  4. I applied 2 coats of Envirotex for durability and strength as I have lots of people using the counter tops.
Painted laminate countertop.

I was so stressed about it but truly came out better than I'd hoped. You can use a hair dryer or heat gun to blow bubbles out of counter top but work fast as it does cure fast, less than 25 min. if your lucky, then you cannot touch it for 72 hours for a hard cure.

Comment

painting a countertop
Painting a Laminate Counter Top
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Making Clothing for Your Dog
Coat Rack
Making a Coat Rack
Fur Coat
Repairing Fur Coats
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 5, 2016 at 8:05:04 PM on 10.0.2.22 in 613 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.