Manual For Kenmore Portable Washer #44901

Does anyone have any information on a Sears Kenmore Portable Washer Model 44901. It is for washing clothes. It pretty much works like a portable dishwasher wherein you pull out the hose and hook it up to your kitchen sink and turn your faucet on. It looks pretty old. I am looking for a manual. I tried the Kenmore site and Sears too but to no avail. Maybe someone has an old one hanging around somewhere.

jho from Chassell

Is that the actual model number to the machine. I work at an appliance store and have over the years been able to find some of the old parts and manuals, but kenmore usually has 3 numbers followed by a point and then 7 to 9 more numbers example: 110.1234567 if you could look and make sure I could see what I could come up with.

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 14, 2008
Whirlpool Washer
Whirlpool Washer Error Codes
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid