Oven Bag for Moist Turkey

With turkey time almost here, I have a tip for a really moist turkey. I use a baking bag (put inside roasting pan) and bake as usual. You don't have to baste the turkey, if you do it in a baking bag. Rub butter and seasonings all over the turkey, put in bag and bake, it will brown and stay moist. When turkey is done baking remove from bag and let it stand for 15 or 20 minutes.The juices will redistribute if you allow it to stand. It will be really moist and it is easier to carve. Everyone always remark about how moist my turkeys are! Super good and moist!

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Holidays and Parties Thanksgiving Turkey TipsNovember 2, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
Cooking a Turkey in Your Oven, A turkey in the oven.
Cooking Ham and Turkey in the Same Oven
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)