Children's Activity Box

Keep an "activity box" on hand. Organizing one day, I took a big cardboard box and filled it with the things that I had available for children to play with. I was surprised at the crayons, coloring books, chalk, jump ropes, etc. that I had amassed.

I was pretty pleased that it was all organized, but when the children came by they shot directly to the box to get their activities going. It was a great time of play for them and a great time of wonderful, uninterrupted conversation for the adults! My sister nicknamed it the "sanity box"!

By Trisha from Ventura, CA

Wish they made a sanity box for adults! Oh, they! :)

Activity Kit For Kids
Organizing Activities for Children
Parenting General Parenting Getting OrganizedFebruary 19, 2010
boy praying
Making a Prayer Box
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
A woman wearing a bike helmet.
Teaching Bike Safety
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding