Product Review: Magnassager

Excellent massager! If you're fed up with a massager that just vibrates and doesn't give you the massaging results that you are seeking, I found a REAL massager (no vibrations) that compares to a bonafide Masseuse. This also incorporates the magnetism. I used this for my torn rotator cuff (I went cold turkey, no surgery). This has been 2.5 years ago and there's nothing like it. I don't lend it to anyone, just pass on the information about it.

I forgot to mention that it has a fully adjustable variable speed, and (3) Stainless Steel movable balls that can easily be removed to place in warm water for a 'warming' effect massage.

Source:

I'd love to hear more tips on how to use it. I've had this massager around the house for years and rarely use it. I have a sore shoulder and hip. How long, what speed, what pressure? Is it the magnetism that heals, or the massage action.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Health and FitnessJuly 28, 2008
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎉
🎄