Making Pom Pom Pillows and Rugs

I am looking for the pattern to make pom pom pillows and rugs. I need all the information, how to make the loom, and how to make the pillow tops/rugs. I made one about 40 years ago when I was in elementary school, but the great aunt that taught me how to do it is no longer alive, and no one around where I live knows the information, but they remember the pillows and rugs!

Thanks.

By dcsejkora from Burchard, NE

Thank you, but I was looking for a frame that nails on it that I wound yarn around many times, then tied and clipped.

Your rug looks it would be fun to run my toes through! I might have to try making one of those.

pom poms
Making Pom Pom Pillows
Crafts RugsJuly 17, 2011
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🎄