Sunscreen for Oily Skin

My face becomes dark whenever it gets exposed in the sun, even for few minutes. How can I protect my face? It's oily. Can I use aloe vera?

Thank you.

By souzza

I get dark also, I use a good sunscreen and I try to wear a hat.

Aloe Vera will soothe a sunburn, but it won't protect your skin from the sun. You must use a sunscreen to block the sun's rays to forego a tan.

I use a 30spf sunscreen by Banana Boat. Not in the least greasy. No fragrance that I can detect, of course, I can't smell stuff worth a darn, but it says fragrance free. They have also 50spf. Apply at least a shot glass amount all over, not just your face. Put it on your neck and chest area and hands and arms. Your hands will look better after a while. Re-apply after two hours. Replace once a year, so write on the tube with a permanent marker when you bought it! You can also date any lotion or cream or makeup. Fresh is more effective. Cheers!

The Neutrogena Dry-Feel sunscreen is great. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me too greasy.

Man Applying Sunscreen to Himself
Sunscreen Advice
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMay 8, 2010
Removing Sunscreen Stains from Clothing
Removing Sunscreen Stains from Clothing
Closeup of Facial Pores and Oily Skin
Remedies for Oily Skin
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
A mom putting sunscreen on her child.
Applying Sunscreen to a Child