Share Crafts

Cleaning a Dog Kennel

Lab in a kennel.

When dogs need to be kenneled, it is important to keep their environment clean and safe to maintain their health. This guide is about cleaning a dog kennel.

Here are questions related to Cleaning a Dog Kennel.

Question: Removing Dog Urine Smell from Wood Kennel Floor

I have dog kennel with a wood floor. How do I get rid of the urine smell that's in the wood?

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Cleaning Recipe to Disinfect Dog Kennels

I volunteer with a human society. I have been using their mixture of bleach and water to clean and disinfect the dog crates and kennels. I personally do no use bleach in my home life, and would like to know if there is a recipe that I could make to disinfect the kennels.

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Antibacterial Cleaner for a Dog Kennel

My 5 month old pup is in an outdoor kennel during the day. The ground cover is pea gravel. I clean up everyday, but was wondering if there was a home made antibacterial I could sprinkle or spray on weekly? Or any other suggestions to keep away unwanted bugs/flies?

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Cleaning Out Waste in Dog Kennel

I am setting up a new kennel in the yard for my Sheltie, Blue. How should I keep it clean? Is there a system that can have the waste washed into or do I have to scoop

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: How Do I Control Dog Urine and Feces Odor in Dirt Floored Kennel?

I have an outside kennel with a dirt and grass floor. Is there any product that I can use that is safe for my 2 dogs that will help or eliminate the urine and feces odor that comes from the kennel?

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Removing Pet Odors from Outside Dog Run Naturally

We have a very small kennel run and cannot thoroughly clean it with water but once a week at best. We really hate using chemicals, but would like to find something natural and very safe for our kids. What do you know that we don't?

By grannylovesme

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By nelliemary 22 63 01/28/2014

Use white vinegar mixed with water. I clean up after my dogs with it all the time.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Question: Getting Rid of Dog Odors in a Kennel

How do you get rid of excessive dog odor in a kennel? We have English bulldogs, and sometimes the dog odor is almost unbearable. It is not a urine or feces odor, but just the dog smell. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Question: Getting Rid of Odor in Outside Dog Kennel

I want to eliminate the dog smell in the dirt and grass of the kennel. Will white powder lime work an will it harm my dogs?

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Solutions: Cleaning a Dog Kennel

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!